We are seeking a Graphic Designer to join our growing in-house creative team and be responsible for creating quality graphic work for a wide range of marketing and sales collateral, including, but not limited to brochures, posters, presentations, product packaging, websites, trade show designs, corporate identity, infographics etc. The ideal candidate should have strong visual design skills, excellent communication skills, a positive attitude and the ability to execute a project from conception through delivery.
Major Job Functions
- Work with Marketing Managers to identify project requirements and define budget constraints
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts to achieve marketing goals
- Work with Marketing Managers to determine the message materials should portray and create visual aspects for marketing materials, websites and other media
- Responsible for maintaining graphic standards for brands and for providing new ideas for design, branding and content creation for the company’s wide range of brands
- Conceptualizes and creates graphic design solutions, from concept to completion, including the preparation of electronic files for a variety of final media
- Prepare rough drafts and present your ideas
- Amend final designs and gain full approval
- Work as part of a team with marketing managers’, sales etc.
- Establishes and maintains primary and backup vendor relationships which can support final project within tight deadlines
- Monitors and controls costs within own work
- Assist with video and motion graphics projects from concept to completion.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, Communication or related field. Industry work experience and strong portfolio may be considered.
- 2+ years of professional experience in a designer role for an agency or in-house creative environment
- Extensive experience with Adobe Creative Suite/Cloud
- Advanced knowledge of graphic design technology and trends and able to show a strong portfolio of design projects
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- HTML experience, a plus
- Excellent written, listening and interpersonal communication skills and excellent organization and planning skills
- Extreme attention to detail and the ability to effectively manage multiple projects with competing/changing deadlines
- Photography, videography, video editing and motion graphics skills a plus
- Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines
- A self-starter who works well independently and on a team
- Professionally handle constructive criticism from internal and external clients
Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Cafeteria Plans, 401K, Vacation, and more