The Office Manager position will be responsible for overall front office activities. This position will be responsible for directing and coordinating office operations and other related activities; including but not limited to, communication between departments, developing and supervising programs for maximum utilization of service and equipment. This position will be responsible for arranging internal office moves and providing arrangements for office and general staff meetings.
- Serves as a liaison between the office, sales, and service departments.
- Ability to prioritize and delegate tasks while ensuring that all is complete and accurate.
- Effective and timely communication with distribution partners and vendors.
- Purchase and forecast of inventory.
- Oversee accounts receivables for aging, assist with follow up as needed.
- Manage the reception area to ensure effective telephone and mail communication both internally and externally to maintain professional image.
- Create operational procedures to improve efficiency.
- Ensure that the overall operation is meeting budgetary standards.
- Payroll – Approve timecards each pay week, correct missing punches, approve PTO and ensure PTO/Sick time is in accordance with company policy.
- Responsible for the day-to-day operations.
- Facilitate communication between San Diego and corporate office with appropriate departments.
- Facilitate weekly meetings for overall communication and celebrations.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Supervise and coordinate overall administrative activities for the office and all of the systems.
- Participates as needed in special projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 4 years in office management, operations, leading and supervising a team.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in Customer Service.
- Bilingual, English & Spanish
- Strong decision-making skills: Ability to make good decisions; does not always go for the first quick solution; makes decisions in a timely manner.
- Strong ability to prioritize: Focuses on goals, zeros in on critical information and objectives, eliminates roadblocks.
- Action Oriented: Hard working, enjoys a challenge, seizes opportunities to improve processes and customer service.
- Teamwork: Works well with others; solves interpersonal problems for the good of all; encourages collaboration; seen as a team player and is cooperative.
- Customer Focus: Dedicated to meeting the expectations of the customers and gain their trust and respect.
- Strong Organizational skills: Can handle multiple activities at once to accomplish a goal; uses resources effectively and efficiently.
- Vendor Management Experience
- Basic Accounting Experience
- Quickbooks, mobile conductor, and/or fishbowl experience a plus
- HR Experience- processing time cards
This position will have to manage the administrative staff as well as work with the service and sales department managers.
This job operates in a professional office environment. Responsible for supporting a positive, team-oriented, harassment free work environment by understanding and complying with the Employee Handbook and Safety Policy for all HR policies and by demonstrating the Company values and being a role model for the Company Brand. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. This position requires the ability to occasionally lift office products and supplies, up to 20 pounds.
Little to no travel is expected for this position.
Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Cafeteria Plans, 401K, Vacation, and more