Works on packaging lines producing liquid and powdered beverage concentrates. Work includes packing finished goods and inspecting for package integrity. Maintain cleanliness of production area in accordance with GMP guidelines. Retain and identify samples of all production batches. Check for application and accuracy of codes on all packages. Rotate raw materials on FIFO basis and maintains cleanliness of raw material areas.
Major Job Functions
Pack and stack finished products as part of production effort
- Perform basic preventive maintenance on equipment in work area to include daily greasing and lubrication.
- Keep all work areas meticulously clean during production day.
- Run various filling and packaging machines as required.
- Keep accurate records of all daily cleaning and pm functions.
- Keep accurate label records of all items produced.
- Must be able to do repetitive lifting and be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Must be able to keep complete, accurate written records.
- Must be able and willing to learn to operate new pieces of filing equipment and be able to advance within company.
- Must be able to work a flexible work schedule.
Work Hours/ Schedule
Monday- Friday 2pm – 10pm; overtime including Saturday as necessary to ensure quality coverage daily/ weekends.
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $17.50 per hour
** $500 retention bonus **
** PLUS $100 a month attendance bonus **
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- 8 hour shift
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
To keep our employees safe we require masks and gloves to be worn in our facility
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Houston, TX 77064: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Manufacturing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Night Shift (Preferred)