Sunny Sky Products is a leading manufacturer and distributor of premium liquid and powdered drink mixes for retail establishments across North and Central America. Our products are featured in a broad array of convenience stores, restaurants, schools, institutional facilities, and major chains throughout our distribution area.
We are looking for an experienced Quality Assurance Manager with at least 3 years in an SQF or equivalent facility. This person will be a SQF practitioner, capable and comfortable with aiding in administering all elements of SQF. They will manage the documentation system for SQF and will report to the Plant Manager and Corporate Quality Manager.
Major Job Functions
- Develop and maintain all Food Safety and Food Quality plans to remain in compliance with all regulatory bodies. Tailor all existing programs to the facility as needs/ scopes change.
- Ensure all documentation for new products and product lines are consistent and incorporated into a workable SQF program.
- Supervise Quality Techs to ensure adherence to product standards and accurate record maintenance
- Train and help direct training for all plant employees in GMP, Food Safety and Quality procedures.
- Manage documentation for raw materials, sanitation schedule and micro testing program.
- Manage review of all documentation related to food safety and quality. This includes but not limited to production records, label approvals and calibration records.
- Serve as HACCP/ SQF team leader and ensure critical control point documentation is properly monitored.
- Reports documentation findings to Plant Manager (or designee) so root cause analysis/ preventative actions can be conducted.
- Assists in critical daily audit system to ensure all SQF required documentation is accurately completed on daily basis.
- Other duties as assigned
- BA or BS minimum requirement in science is preferred
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in SQF or equivalent facility.
- SQF Practitioner with thorough knowledge of food safety and defense requirements.
- PCQI Certified
- HACCP Certified.
- Must be organized and able to deal with multiple challenges that come with rapidly growing business.
Commensurate with experience.
Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Cafeteria Plans, 401K, Vacation, and more.