Sunny Sky Products is the leading manufacturer and distributor of specialty beverage concentrates and beverage enhancers. Our premium beverage products reach an array of retail customers including convenience stores, restaurants, concessions, schools, and institutional facilities. Sunny Sky’s state-of-the-art manufacturing facility and corporate office is located in Houston, TX, where we produce a variety of thirst appealing beverages. These beverages include fountain soft drinks, fountain flavors, tea, tea sweeteners, frozen beverages, juices, Hispanic beverages and coffee toppings and flavoring syrups.
Coordinates the sanitation requirements and needs for the facility.
- Supervise sanitation employees
- Verify completion of the master sanitation schedule
- Develops procedures and forms for sanitation
- Communicate equipment issues to production/ maintenance teams
- Assist in the trouble shooting of the equipment as necessary
- Responsible for the sanitation of the facility
- Communicates with quality manager on staffing and employee issues
- Reports on chemical usage
- Reviews pre-op deficiencies and establishes corrective actions.
- Assist in preventative maintenance functions
- Ensure a clean safe work area for employees
- High School Diploma or Equivalent GED
- 5-8 Years Sanitation Experience with 3-5 years of supervisory experience
- Sound working knowledge of technical systems, applications and equipment used, and understanding the impact of this role to the manufacturing process.
- Ability to work well within a team setting and has strong communication skills
- Self-starter who can obtain results with little or no direction.
This position is responsible for the direct supervision of the sanitation team.
This job operates in a fast-paced manufacturing facility. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is near moving mechanical parts and in high precarious places and is exposed to wet and/ or humid conditions. The noise level in the work environment is moderate.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to use hands, talk or hear and smell. The employee is required to walk, sit, stand, crouch, reach with hands and arms or kneel. Employee must occasionally have to lift and/ or move up to 30 pounds.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 3pm to 11:30pm or as agreed upon. Flexibility is required for this position. Occasional weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
Little to no travel is expected for this position.
Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Cafeteria Plans, 401K, Vacation, and more