Sunny Sky Products is the leading manufacturer and distributor of specialty beverage concentrates and beverage enhancers. Our premium beverage products reach an array of retail customers including convenience stores, restaurants, concessions, schools, and institutional facilities. Sunny Sky’s state-of-the-art manufacturing facility and corporate office is located in Houston, TX, where we produce a variety of thirst appealing beverages. These beverages include fountain soft drinks, fountain flavors, tea, tea sweeteners, frozen beverages, juices, Hispanic beverages and coffee toppings and flavoring syrups.
Typically works in a warehouse environment pulling outgoing orders based on UPC codes as well as unloading incoming freight. Majority of daily activity will require operating a forklift. Daily tasks will differ as business dictates but will include heavy lifting and repeatedly getting on and off a forklift. Rotate all finished goods on FIFO basis and maintains cleanliness of warehouse.
Major Job Functions
- Loading and unloading trucks.
- Check incoming freight against packing slip for accuracy.
- Keep all work areas meticulously clean daily.
- Building customer orders with 100% accuracy based on UPC codes.
- Keep accurate lot code records of all products pulled throughout the day.
- Maintain accurate rotation of product on a FIFO basis.
- Must be able to do repetitive lifting and be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Must be able to keep complete, accurate written records.
- Must be able to proficiently and safely operate a forklift.
- Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to pass a drug screen and background verification.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
Commensurate with experience
Health Insurance, Life Insurance, 100% employer paid Short Term Disability, 100% employer paid Long Term Disability, Cafeteria Plans, 401K, Vacation, and more!
Company Information is available on our website at www.sunnyskyproducts.com