The Aseptic Advantage
Aseptic processing is a processing technique wherein commercially thermally sterilized liquid products are packaged into previously sterilized containers under sterile conditions to produce shelf-stable products that do not need refrigeration.
Aseptic filling and packaging is a process method which uses several state-of-the-art sterilization processes to lengthen product shelf-life and safely preserve it without the use of chemical or artificial additives.
Aseptic processing involves three primary steps:
- Thermal sterilization of the product
- Sterilization of the packaging material
- Conservation of sterility during packaging
Key Aseptic Benefits
- Maintains Premium Taste & Quality
- Highest Level of Food Safety
- Ambient Supply Chain
- Extended Shelf-Life
- Reduced Transportation Costs
- Reduced Distribution & Storage Costs