Performs a variety of day to day tasks to assist with production, facility and equipment sanitation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Cleans and sanitizes all production equipment, tanks and facility as needed throughout the shift and at the end of the day.
- Completes the master sanitation schedule items at required frequencies
- Performs sanitation process by following the standard operating procedures.
- Handle all chemicals in accordance to the SDS sheet, while following all GMPs and safety standards
- Communicates with the production team on what sanitation needs they may have throughout production.
- Review daily pre-op sheet to see where swab failures/ non-conformances were identified
- Inventory chemicals once a week and provide order list to Quality Control Manager
- Complete all other tasks as assigned
- High School Diploma or equivalent educational documentation (GED) required
- 1-3 year experience of working in food or beverage industry preferred
- Ability to effectively communicate with peers and upper management
- Fluency in Spanish is a plus but not required
- Physical Demands
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- At times employee must occasionally lift and/or move 30-50 lbs.
- Must be comfortable working around industrial equipment as there are many moving parts
- This role requires extended periods of standing
Work Hours/ Schedule
Monday- Friday 3 pm – 11:30 pm; overtime as necessary to ensure sanitation coverage daily/ weekends.