To our valued customers,
As you all are aware, many states and municipalities across the country have issued a shelter-at-home directive. This means that only essential businesses should continue operations. This communication is to let you know that, as a supplier to the foodservice industry, Sunny Sky Products is considered an essential business and will continue to supply our customers. Our domestic facilities are fully operational and we will continue to fill orders in a timely manner
To ensure safety among our employees and community, we have taken extreme precautions to reduce the risk of any virus spread. Below are key precautions we have implemented in our facilities.
- All personnel who are able to work from home or are not essential to the continuation of operations have been asked to stay home.
- For those whose duties are essential to maintaining operations, we have broken them down into multiple “Teams”. These Teams work different shifts and our facility is completely cleaned and sanitized before and after each shift.
- All of our employees have been instructed to maintain a “Work-Safe” distance in their personal workspace. This means that employees will be maintaining a 6-foot distance from other employees at all times.
- We have implemented daily temperature testing of all employees and visitors entering our facilities.
- All offices and common areas are being sanitized daily.
In closing, I want to ensure you that we will continue to supply our customers and fill all orders, and that we are taking every possible precaution to ensure both safety and continuity in our business. We are here for you and are ready to assist in the event that you have any supply disruption from other suppliers. As always, please reach out to your Sunny Sky Products representative with any questions or concerns. We thank you for your continued business partnership and appreciate the trust you have placed in Sunny Sky Products.
All the best,
W. Ashley Edens
Chief Executive Officer